Thursday, May 10, 2018

A Note to Remember

Hello. Long time no see, I know.

The thing is, I just graduated with my bachelors! Freedom! (Sort of, haha) Hence the lack of my presence on the blogger web.

I just wanted to remind those who read this blog, that even though I am writing about the harder parts of my past, this is really the only place I look at them (other than in counseling). I love my life, and want to remember the good. However, if I had known there was someone else out there going through something similar to what I was going through--and I found some good people at times--I think certain struggles I had wouldn't have felt so heavy...so scary.

So, again, I am writing this to explore the possibilities why my anxiety started, why I was prime for abuse.

But my life is good. I'm grateful for who I am today, and I couldn't be as strong as I am now if not for the hard--and wonderful--parts of my past.

So I may be focusing on the hard parts here, but know I am happy. I am strong. And I really hope this blog helps others--at least in some form.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Summer Before College Part 2

The summer before I started college mostly felt like a daze--even when I was working. For the first time ever, I had absolutely no idea what...